The term AllGymnasts.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this blog which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorised use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Moderation of comments
In the comments, we want to act as good hosts. We encourage lively discussion, as long as it does not disturb the other guests. Posts with the following content will likely be moderated:
- Banning or other words that can be perceived as derogatory
- Strong and personal attacks on other participants in the comments
- Opinions that essentially has nothing with the contents of the article to do
In accordance with the Controlling, the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003, 16 CFR Part 316 (CAN-SPAM), AllGymnasts.com follows all applicable digital communication laws. As part of our services, a valid email address is required to leave a comment, purchase a product, join our member library, interact on social media, and receive our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from email correspondence at any time, however, by doing so, you will lose access to prior subscriptions, purchases, and account information.
If your attempts to unsubscribe from our communication have been unsuccessful, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your account will be permanently removed from our system.
AllGymnasts.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). All content on AllGymnasts.com is the original work of the author unless otherwise noted, cited or quoted. If you believe that anything on the Website constitutes an infringement of your copyright, please notify us using the following procedure:
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (multiple claims of copyright works at a single online site are covered by a single notification);
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submit this information electronically to:
AllGymnasts.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner and will remove any material that is found to be a copyright infringement.
Accessing AllGymnasts.com indicates acceptance of these policies.
Changes to this Terms of Service
Last Updated on 22nd February, 2019